'Dangerous' Business Negotiation
- Discover your business negotiation strengths & weaknesses.
- Learn how buyers (& you) think & reach decisions.
- Develop ridiculous levels of deal making confidence.
- Go toe to toe with the toughest buyers & executives.
- Lead multi-disciplinary negotiation teams.
- Cut through negotiation complexity.
- Accurately identify all stakeholders and their interests in complex, high value transactions.
- Out negotiate professional corporate procurement.
- Out negotiate sole vendors.
- Confidently lead negotiations with high value sports and entertainment related marketing assets.
- Close deals without being 'salesy' or 'sleazy'.
- Negotiate effectively using any form of interaction (email, messaging, conference calls, video calls, in person etc.).
- Effortlessly negotiate performance and compliance with assets under management.
- Create an organizational negotiation capability for your business or team.
- Evolve cutting edge persuasion skills.
- Fortune 500 proven, mega deal tested business negotiation process.
- Become a business negotiation coach.
WELCOME TO THE ADVANCED BUSINESS NEGOTIATION ACADEMY
- A Message From Jan Potgieter
- How This Platform Works
- Course Schedule
- Negotiation Simulations
WEEK ONE: HIGH PERFORMANCE BUSINESS NEGOTIATION FOUNDATIONS
- Business Negotiation Capability Survey
- Complete Your Individual Negotiation Preference Profiles
- Practical Exercise: 1 on 1 Negotiation Simulation
- 1 on 1 Negotiation Simulation Exercise Debriefing
- Six Characteristics Of Elite Level Negotiators
- Six Characteristics Of Elite Level Negotiators Self Evaluation Survey
- Negotiation Skills Assessment One
WEEK TWO: A NEW NEGOTIATION PARADIGM
- Human Nature & Business Negotiation
- Your Negotiation Preferences
- Communication Preference Profile Assignment
- Your Business Negotiation Strategy Profile
- Negotiation Strategy Quiz
- 1 on 1 Recorded Negotiation Simulation With An Imperium Negotiations Instructor
- 1 On 1 Negotiation Simulation Debriefing Survey
- The Business Negotiation Preparation Toolkit
- Negotiation Skills Assessment Two
WEEK THREE: NEGOTIATING BY DESIGN
- Setting Deal Objectives
- Business Negotiation Tactics
- 1 on 1 Negotiation Simulation Exercise
- Formula X Simulation Debrief Part I - Survey
- Formula X Simulation Debrief Part II - Preparation Check List
- Negotiation Skills Assessment Three
WEEK FOUR: CRAFTING A HIGH PERFORMANCE BUSINESS NEGOTIATION PROCESS
- *Optional* -- The Sales Negotiation Process
- *Optional* -- Sales Negotiation Scripts
- Business Negotiation Questioning Best Practices
- The Business Negotiation Preparation Check List
- Negotiation Simulation Assignment
- Negotiation Simulation Debriefing
- Negotiation Skills Assessment Four
WEEK FIVE: LEVERAGING RELATIONSHIPS FOR LONG TERM GAIN
- Negotiation Climate
- Cross Cultural Negotiation
- The Art & Science Of Persuasion
- Recorded 1 on 1 Negotiation Simulation
- Recorded 1 on 1 Negotiation Simulation Debrief
- Negotiation Skills Assessment Five
WEEK SIX: ENTRENCHING A HIGH PERFORMANCE BUSINESS NEGOTIATION CAPABILITY
- Remote Business Negotiation Best Practices
- Team Based Negotiation Best Practice
- Final Recorded 1 on 1 Negotiation Simulation Exercise
- Final Negotiation Simulation Debriefing Survey
- Final Negotiation Skills Assessment
- Your Feedback Please